A one-day event filled with inspirational and practical ideas for embedding responsible technology into the day-to-day practice of a business or organisation, catalysing change across the technology industry, and making responsible technology the new normal.
Full agenda, confirmed speakers and ticket details available here.
What is Responsible Technology?
Responsible Technology promotes a fair, inclusive and thriving democratic society.
It considers the context of individuals and of the public as a whole, the potential consequences and safeguards against them, and is founded on fair and transparent contributions between people and technology.
At Doteveryone, we’ve spent the past year researching the issues organisations face when trying to embed responsible technology practices in practical and tangible ways.
From this we’ve developed an approach that will help guide organisations to assess the level of responsibility of their technology products or services as they develop them.
Therefore, join us on Thurs 31 Jan 2019 to:
- Understand what responsible tech is and why we need it to respond to the problems with tech today
- Articulate the potential benefits of responsible tech for business and for society
- Discover solutions to the current challenges of putting responsible principles into practice
- Learn how to make responsible technology part of the operations of a growing and thriving organisation
- Catalyse change in leadership, policy and investment to make responsible technology the new normal.