A day where experts in technology, policy, data and ethics come together to create a fairer future with Responsible Tech.
More information, confirmed speakers and ticket details are all available here.
At Doteveryone, we’ve spent the past year researching the issues organisations face when trying to embed responsible technology practices in practical and tangible ways. From this we’ve developed an approach that will help guide organisations to assess the level of responsibility of their technology products or services as they develop them.
- Understand what responsible tech is and why we need it to respond to the problems with tech today
- Articulate the potential benefits of responsible tech for business and for society
- Discover solutions to the current challenges of putting responsible principles into practice
- Learn how to make responsible technology part of the operations of a growing and thriving organisation
- Catalyse change in leadership, policy and investment to make responsible technology the new normal.