We’re looking for a new space
by Jo Roach
Originally published 26th October 2016
Over recent weeks we’ve started to think about establishing a more permanent base for the Doteveryone team, and we’re wondering if there are other organisations looking to do the same thing. Are there organisations out there also looking for a central London space, or with spare capacity that would suit our team?
We are ten full-time staff, with many coming and going and our needs are common, for a small digital team:
- we need desk space for 10, including some space for a high table and some stand-up desks
- a fast and stable internet connection
- some walls to cover in post it notes
- a meeting room ideally connected to, or part of, our work space
- break-out spaces
- access to a kitchenette to feed our cake, coffee and tea habits
- an accessible space
We’d like to find somewhere comfortable for the team, affordable for our donors, and convenient for those who visit from further afield.
Are you a charity with space to offer other organisations? Are you working on similar or complementary problems? Do you also need ad-hoc use of meeting spaces, break out rooms, workshop environments and are you happy to share those resources? Perhaps you’re already sharing space, and have some rooms free?
If this sounds interesting please get in touch by emailing [email protected]. Thanks.