In 2018/19, responsible technology became a headline-grabbing issue and Doteveryone’s work has helped frame much of that debate.
We’re proud to share our 2018/19 Annual Review which covers just about everything we’ve been working on in this period.
We’re extremely grateful to everyone who has supported us, with funding, expertise, and by sharing our work and supporting our mission to make responsible technology the new normal.
Doteveryone’s 2018/19 highlights:
- Agenda-setting research on public attitudes to technology that anticipated the public ‘techlash’
- Pioneering thinking on ‘Regulating for Responsible Technology’ that has helped shape the Internet regulation debate and influenced policy in the UK and Europe.
- Practical recommendations for using technology responsibly to create a stronger society, including in social care, gig work and systems of redress.
- Training leaders and sharing practical responsible innovation methods that are being used by governments, charities, start-ups and global technology businesses.
- The very first responsible technology conference which brought together experts and practitioners from across technology, policy, data and ethics to discuss how to embed responsible technology into day-to-day practice.