Thursday 31 January 2019 | British Library, London
In 2018 the problems of tech became clear to everyone.
In 2019 we will see a turning point.
In 2019, we can use responsible tech to create a fairer future.
Join Doteveryone and other world-leading experts, practitioners, policymakers, funders and tech leaders to consider how we can respond to the ‘techlash’ of 2018, and make 2019 the year the industry comes together to build a more positive future where responsible technology is the new normal.
Responsible Tech 2019 event is designed to help you:
- Understand what responsible tech is and why we need it to respond to the problems with tech today
- Articulate the potential benefits of responsible tech for business and for society
- Discover solutions to the current challenges of putting responsible principles into practice
- Learn how to make responsible technology part of the operations of a growing and thriving organisation
- Catalyse change in leadership, policy and investment to make responsible technology the new normal.