Empowering leaders of organisations to have the knowledge to make responsible decisions around technology.
Responsible Technology Leadership for Charities and Social Enterprises
Are you a leader in a charity or social enterprise already delivering, or about to deliver, a digital product or service? Join us at a one-day seminar to help you consider how to make responsible technology part of the operations of a growing and thriving organisation.
The training is fully funded by DCMS and a travel grant of up to £200 per participant is available to attendees. Various dates and locations are available. Register your interest before Monday 25 February.
Why Responsible Digital Leadership?
Being a leader in the digital age means understanding technology as much as you understand money, HR, or the law. But most leaders today say they don’t have the knowledge they need to make confident, informed and effective decisions for their organisation and their users.
Our mission is to make the UK’s leaders – people in board or executive level positions in any organisation, in any sector – digitally literate.
- We’re creating a definition of leadership in the digital age that’s accepted across the public, private, and not-for-profit sectors
- We’re producing free, open, actionable content based on the essentials of digital leadership
- We’re partnering with organisations to pilot bespoke digital leadership programmes, and publishing the results for others who want to follow a similar programme
- We’re creating a model for reverse mentoring within organisations, as well as a way for “traditional” tech organisations to pair up with learners
- We’re establishing an active, productive community of people who are working on digital leadership – either by increasing their own competence and confidence or helping others to do so
Attend a one-day seminar on Responsible Technology Leadership for Charities and Social Enterprises